Webinar – Three Opportunities to Win Market Share in 2021
This has been a scary time, but this is also an interesting one. Now it is time to gain market share in 2021!
In this webinar you will learn:
- Why is it important to lower the importance of, “When will we get back to normal?”
- Which areas do we need to raise our standards to compete and WIN in 2021?
- Opportunities that we NOW have to Win Sales that we DIDN’T have in 2020.
- “Be opportunistic when others are fearful, and fearful when others are opportunistic.” Warren Buffet
- What NLP stands for?
- Why is it that our words have so much meaning to us?
- We all are hackers that can go inside our mindset and we can rewire it.
- The definition of a market is where the permission comes from.
- Salespeople are the primary source of confidence, motivation, hope, certainty, and permission for people to buy or not buy.
- The three opportunities are: to master your language, to master your sales process to create predictable success, and to master your mindset.
- Jason explains the four mental leashes that are holding people back.
- A Sales Warrior is there to protect their customers from spending less and getting less.
- Q&A session for participants to interact with Jason Forrest
Watch it here
About ECI LASSO CRM
To help small and medium-sized businesses compete and grow by providing industry expertise and purpose-built solutions that make doing business easier.
The Lasso Webinar Series
Featuring leading industry experts from the home building industry, these free 30-45 minute sessions are scheduled every 6-8 weeks on topics such as lead management, integrating online and onsite sales, social media, email marketing, sales management, and more.
Connect With FPG
Jason Forrest is a leading authority in culture change programs and an expert at creating high-performance, high-profit, and “Best Place to Work” cultures. The winner of five international Stevie Awards for his training programs, Jason is also an award-winning author of six books, including Leadership Sales Coaching – rated as one of Selling Power Magazine’s Top Sales Books. In 2018, FPG earned a rare honor by being named to the Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies list for the third consecutive year, one of just 1,200 companies nationwide to achieve that honor out of a field of more than 7 million.