Podcast S02 Episode # 10 – Unleashing your inner Sales Warrior with Jason Forrest
Everything we do requires some kind of sales.
Anytime a kid convinces his parents to let him watch his favorite cartoon for another 30 minutes is sales in action. Anytime you persuade a team member to take on a project which she or he wasn’t too excited about initially, is sales.
Then there are, of course, the more conventional sales.
And I was keen to discuss that (especially high-ticket selling) with someone who has the right kind of expertise. Meet Jason Forrest.
- About Jason Forrest and Sales
- Everyone is in sales
- The difference between persuasion and manipulation is intent
- True urgency is emotional it’s the desire to improve one’s life and people will do anything to improve their life
- Qualities of a Sales Warrior based on behavior:
1. Highly goal-oriented
2. Highly motivated
4. Procedural based
- Four Mental Leashes
- Jason states that great creativity comes from a foundation of great science
- Jason explains the two common salespeople’s mistakes:
a. Treat every person in front of you almost like a new sale
b. Sell the most you can the person in front of you
- FPG Training Programs: program-how-based approach, not an event-based approach
- When your subconscious mind is incongruent with your conscious mind
- About FPG Organizational Culture.
OR, use your favorite listening apps like…
About The Sia Business Podcast
Unearthing the biggest success secrets and lousiest mistakes of tech entrepreneurs and digital marketers. Syed Irfan Ajmal is a serial entrepreneur, international speaker, and podcaster. His bylines & citations include Forbes, the World Bank, Entrepreneur, Reader’s Digest, TNW, SEMrush, and several others.
Connect With FPG
Jason is a leading authority in culture change programs and an expert at creating high-performance, high-profit, and “Best Place to Work” cultures. The winner of five international Stevie Awards for his sales and leadership training programs, Jason is also an award-winning author of six books, including Leadership Sales Coaching – rated as one of Selling Power Magazine’s Top Sales Books. In 2018, FPG earned a rare honor by being named to the Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies list for the third consecutive year, one of just 1,200 companies nationwide to achieve that honor out of a field of more than 7 million.