Unlock Your Sales Team's Hidden Potential with SPQ/Full Spectrum Advocacy (FSA)
The Only Sales Assessment That Measures All Known Symptoms of Sales Reluctance
Discover 3 Key Areas You'll Master With this Sales Assessment
Discover the Revealing Insights Awaited from the Sales Assessment
WILL S/HE PROSPECT CONSISTENTLY?
Overall estimate of total sales call reluctance; energy diverted away from contact initiation. Accelerator: Overall estimate of energy currently available for contact initiation activities.
WHY? OR WHY NOT?
2. Diffused Call Reluctance:
Types of call reluctance that may inhibit all sales avenues.
3. Targeted Call Reluctance:
Types of call reluctance affecting only specific selling avenues.
4. Secondary Call Reluctance:
Types of call reluctance that affect business development activities after first contact has been made.
Potential road blocks to contact initiation separate from call reluctance types.
HOW RELIABLE ARE HIS/HER RESULTS?
Measure of “noise” indicated by responses to the assessment questions. Determines the context for interpreting the rest of the assessment.
BSRP has been recognized for
the discovery of a new construct
(Call Reluctance) by the Society
for Industrial & Organizational
Psychology, a division of the
American Psychological Society.
Source: Behavioral Sciences Research Press (BSRP)
- Targeted focus on contact initiation — core competency of selling.
- Innovative Dudley-Goodson LERA™ Response Format — no guessing what the candidate meant to say.
- True Scale™ assessment construction based on state-of-the art psychometric science.
- Measures all 16 known types of sales call reluctance.
- Measures 7 call reluctance impostors.
- Easy-to-read reports.
- Numerous Quality Assurance checks to ensure compliance with instructions.
- Results confirmable by direct observation.
- Credible science — publisher frequently presents at mainstream psych conventions.
- Legal compliance.
Functional Dimensions of Sales Process:
The correlation between lower levels of sales performance and higher levels of sales sales reluctance is a real issue that affects organizations.
Your team could miss out on valuable opportunities due to sales reluctance if appropriate strategies are not in place. Instead of getting stuck in a state of hesitation and indecision, take action today.
Investing in services like sales recruiting, leadership coaching or specialized sales training can help your team members hone their skills and tackle sales reluctance head-on. Our sales assessment can steer you in the right direction, so don’t wait – take the assessment today!
With our expertise and support, you can arm your team with the tools they need to succeed and gain confidence while confirming what strategies work best for your organization. Let us show you how to maximize your sales potential: contact us today!