Jason at Contract Packaging Association Day 1

Feb
22
1:30PM
2018

Panel discussion: Moderated by Jeffrey Hayzlett
C-Suite TV Episode #3: MegaTrends and the E-commerce Customer: Part I
Panelists: Jason Forrest, Tony Cort and Adam Toporek
Topics discussed include: the future of serving and selling; opportunities and challenges, comfort /convenience / personalization; the rise of boomers; health & wellness; and community & membership

See Event Details

Jason at Contract Packaging Association Day 2

Feb
23
8:30AM
2018

Jason Forrest will teach attendees how to identify good (and bad) training. His newest book “WTF: Why Training Fails” will be your guide to discovering how to avoid training pitfalls and achieve real, measurable results with your employees.

See Event Details

Jason LIVE at ProSales 100

Mar
01
2:30PM
2018
Why Training Fails
Each year, companies spend around $170 billion on training, but 70% of that training fails to produce a positive return on investment. What makes the other 30% of training companies successful, and why is good training so important for you? Jason Forrest has answers for you. He’s CEO and Chief Culture Officer of Forrest Performance Group. He’ll tell you why training matters, what separates good training from bad training, and how to use training to make your company more profitable than ever.
See Event Details

Amwood Homes Private Event

Mar
10
9AM
2018

Our FPG Human Performance Strategist will be with Amwood Homes to unleash human performance, transforming cultures and changing lives.

See Event Details

Online Learning

Webinar with Krystal D. Carter

Mar
08
10AM
2018

Join Mary Marshall’s webinar series and watch her upcoming webinar with Danny Kay Cloud President & Chief Cloud Enthusiast Krystal D. Carter where they will talk about the way to automate your sales success. Learn the value of automating the things you don’t like to do in order to have more time to do the things you love doing.

See Event Details