FPG specializes in unleashing human performance by redefining training, changing culture, and transforming lives. Our revolutionary programs are designed to unleash human performance in sales, management, customer service, and company culture.
Our dynamic team is building the highest quality and most complete sales performance and management coaching programs in the country. We build complete training packages, that provide a long-term strategy to ensure the success of your sales team, and drive revenue for your business. We lead businesses and individuals to reach their potential and earn what they’re worth.
LOOK FOR JOB OPENINGS BELOW!
Are You a Cold Calling Machine?
This role is for the heavy hitters. If you are looking for an opportunity where you are rewarded for your results and want to make a difference in the lives of those you work with we have an incredible opportunity for you.
We need inside phone representatives to build business opportunities by setting high quality appointments with business owners and senior level executives to support our elite team of field sales representatives.
This position is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, high performance, results-oriented culture and represent the transformational strategies of FPG.
– This position is 100% phone sales. Representative must activate leads provided by company and secure own referrals. This is not a telemarketing job; it is a business building career opportunity
– Be aggressive in generating results and set up at least four one-on-one meetings with key decision makers each day
– Partner with field sales to execute meetings
– Report activity and results on a daily basis
– Proactively improve performance through coaching and feedback provided by management
– Candidates must have at least 1 year proven phone experience in the B2B environment working with top level executives or a gladiator belief system that doesn’t need any previous experience.
– Traits, attitudes, skills: unstoppable mindset, coachable, exceptionally driven, resourceful, results-oriented, passionate about helping businesses grow, persuasive, assertive, honest, quality follow-up, attention to detail, gregarious, outstanding verbal communicator over the telephone
– Must have had at least two previous jobs
– Paid training.
– A salary based upon experience.
– Fantastic schedule.
– Commissions plus bonuses.
– Tons of mentoring and personal development growth.
– Room for advancement within the company.
If you are passionate about the sales industry, have abilities for public speaking and want to step up to leadership, we have a great opportunity for you to develop your career and share your potential with our clients.
We are more than just a sales training organization.
We change people’s lives by unleashing their human performance and we want you to be one of our X-Factor coaches to be part of our journey in redefining training, changing culture and transforming lives.
To apply for National Sales Trainer, please watch the video and check out our submission requirements below.
DISCLAIMER: It is Forrest Performance Group’s policy not to recruit from clients.
(Encouraged, but not required)